Friday, December 14, 2007

A Year in Review: July



For the rest of my life I think July 2007 will be the month to beat.






Brian & I took the most
spontaneous vacation of my life to Jackson Hole to see my best friend Ashley Burnett. I'm talking... Ash invited us at noon, booked our flights at 4pm, left at 7pm. We went white water rafting, on a lazy river float (laziest river of my life - we floated for 4 hours), to the demolition derby, and I got to meet Brian's brother and sister-in-law, Mark & Jenny!






Every year our ward puts on a film festival. My favorite friend Krista (middle) puts it on (along with every other ward activity) and she always does AMAZING. Red carpet event and a great excuse to put on a fancy dress. (Thank you Kate/Mom for sending prom dresses!)


Kate came to visit!!! We went to the beach, surfing (my first time), to the circus (also my first time), played Guitar Hero until our fingers bled, and to the batting cages. Check out Kate's sweet hand print tanlines. I did that on accident and laughed until I cried when I saw it. She was the focal point of every guy in the ward, and the envy of every girl. Man alive is she beautiful and fun. Just love this girl.

















Mark & Jenny came to visit! Guess they didn't get enough Ali & Brian time when we went to see them. The 4 of us went to Sequoia National Park for a long weekend to camp and were joined by their friends Erin & Ben. It was so good to spend time with them... so good in fact that it was hard when they left. Move to LA!!! I'm actually in the process of convincing everyone I love to move out here. So far I've successfully coerced Katie Rockwood & Leanne Burnett... Not bad right? You next?





No comments: