Friday, December 7, 2007

Mission President???













Lucky for missionaries somewhere... my wonderful, inspiring and always dedicated parents get to be their fake parents for the next 3 years. And as excited as I am for them (the missionaries) and them (my parents), I have to admit I was initially more conflicted than I would like to admit. Selfish, I know. So despite that first hour of incessant crying, I'd like to use this as a platform to trumpet my enthusiasm for them.

When is it that children begin to be just as proud of their parents as parents are of their kids? Sometime before 25, that's for sure. I know that they will be incredible, and my temporary loss will certainly be the gain of many. And with any luck... our family will have the reunion of a lifetime somewhere new and exciting. Stay tuned to find out where.

1 comment:

Angie Fellows said...

They will be such amazing mission presidents!! You'll just have an excuse to travel internationally every other month! Can I come? I'll just leave the boys with ben.
Love you!